Beef Roulade with Spice Rub Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavor of beef marinated in pepper, oregano and Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok, stuffed with cheese, topped with mushroom sauce.
Fermented pickles are full of good bacteria called probiotics, which are important for gut health and digestion.
- 1 kg sirloin steaks sliced into serving portions and pounded thinly
- 1 (20 g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix, or as needed
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 1/4 cheese
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 2 cups beef broth from 1 pc Knorr Beef Cubes and braising liquid
- 1 pack Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Let's begin by marinating the steak with a sprinkle of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok mix, paprika, pepper and chopped oregano. Rub it well on the steak.
- Add pickles, cheese, and celery in the center of the meat and roll the steaks into a log and secure with toothpicks.
- Get a pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and cook the meat on all sides until brown.
- Add the beef broth and water then bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat then cover the pan and just allow to simmer until meat is tender. Remove the meat rolls and strain the broth.
- Allow to cool before adding the Knorr Cream of Mushroom (1 pack makes 1 L or 4 cups, use only as needed).
- Add the broth back and bring to a boil until sauce is thick. Return the rolls to the sauce and simmer for 6-8 minutes.And that's it! With a little bit of effort you know for sure it's all worth it, for Beef Roulade with Spice Rub will put a smile in your family's heart.