Pork Steak Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Pork Steak made special with Knorr Pork Cubes. Prepare a perfect healthy meal for your family.
To avoid drying the pork chops, try getting pork chops with bone in. The bones can help the meat from overcooking while the fats can enhance the flavor and moisture of the meat while cooking.
- 1/2 kg pork chops
- 5 pcs calamansi, juiced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 cup water
- pinch ground pepper
- 1 pc white onion, sliced into rings
- Optional: Serve with steamed or sauteed kale, spinach or broccoli rabe on the side
- Every flavorful dish begins with a good marinade. Combine calamansi juice and soy sauce. Soak the pork chops in and allow to marinate for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic. Sauté until slightly brown. Remove and drain the pork chops from the marinade then pan-fry. Add in the marinade liquid, water and Knorr Pork Cube. Just let this boil before reducing to a simmer. Season well with pepper and cook over low heat until the pork chops are tender.
- Add onion rings until softened. And that's our dish! With a serving of rice, you know you will have a great day when you try Porksteak. A comfort dish on its own!