Salisbury Steak Recipe
This simple and delicious dish uses the rich taste of beef mixed with onions and garlic, topped with the creamy mushroom sauce.
You can add more flavor and a deeper texture to the mushroom sauce by adding butter to the mix.
- oil for frying
- 1 pack Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 kg lean ground beef
- 1 pc onion, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, mashed
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 pc. egg, beaten
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Prepare Knorr Cream of Mushroom Soup according to package directions. You may opt to lessen the water a bit so the soup is a little thick. Set this aside.
- Let’s begin by making a patty by combining ground beef with minced onions and garlic, mashed Knorr Beef Cube, flour, beaten eggs and Worcestershire sauce. Add more flour if you wish.
- The next step would be to shape the ground beef into balls then flatten them into 1 1⁄2-inch thick patties.
- Get your pan nice and hot and with a little bit of oil, pan-fry the beef patties over medium heat until cooked through.
- Get ready to serve your patty with your sauce on top and a big bowl of rice because you will definitely eat more than usual.