Easy Three-Ingredient Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Pumpkin soup is known to bring comfort and warmth. Often made with a combination of pumpkin or squash varieties, aromatics, butter, milk or cream, spices, and garnished with greens or seeds, it may take a long time to whip up.
A pumpkin soup recipe doesn’t need to be complicated. In fact, you can quickly prepare a bowl of creamy pumpkin soup with only three key ingredients. And the best part? You can do this in under thirty minutes!
So, stock up your pantry with fresh pumpkin, Knorr Beef Cubes, and Knorr Cream of Pumpkin Soup, and you’re ready to go.
- 1/2 pc. pumpkin, small, cut into cubes
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cubes
- 1 (33g) pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- water as needed
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Pour in oil and sauté onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the pumpkin and let it sweat for one minute over high heat. Pour just enough water to submerge the pumpkin into the pot and bring to a boil.
- Add Knorr Beef Cubes, and let simmer for about 20 minutes until the pumpkin is tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the mixture until smooth. Alternatively, you transfer the mixture into a heatproof blender to puree until smooth. Then, put the mixture back into the pot.
- Add Knorr Cream of Pumpkin Soup and stir well. Simmer for one minute.
- Turn the heat off and pour the cream into the soup. Season with cinnamon and pepper to taste and stir.
Now, what are you waiting for? Try this quick and easy pumpkin soup recipe now! Browse more recipes and cooking tips at the Knorr website, and shop for more easy-to-use Knorr products here.