Beef Nilaga Recipe
This clear beef broth soup uses the rich and deep flavors of the beef slowly cooked to release the right flavors, mixed with fresh vegetables, corn and banana.
"To keep the beef tender and savory, make sure that you don't rush the simmering process. Wait for the meat to become fork-tender before adding the rest of the ingredients.
Bone marrow is full of collagen, which improves the health and strength of bones and skin, it also relieves joint pains and inflammation."
- 1 kg beef shanks, slliced
- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs medium white onions, halved
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 pcs large potatoes, quartered
- 2 pcs Saba banana, sliced diagonally into three
- 2 pcs corn, cut into three
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cubes
- 1 bunch pechay Tagalog, trimmed and cut
- ½ pc cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pc pak choi, sliced
- Optional: 8 -10 pcs kalabasa flowers
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy