Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Laswa, Utan Bisaya, Lay-Uy or Bulanglang in other region made special with Knorr Shrimp Cubes.
Alugbati is considered a superfood due to its vitamins and nutrients contents. Studies show that alugbati can not only help prevent cancer and helps lower blood pressure, but it can also good for better eyesight, skin and is beneficial for pregnant women.
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1 cups water
- 1 cup kalabasa, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup gabi, peeled and cubed
- 2 pcs kamatis, seeds removed
- 1 stalk malunggay leaves
- 1 bundle alugbati leaves
- 1 sml pc ginger, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 pc red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 stalks leeks, sliced
- 2 pcs tanglad, white ends only, pounded
- 4-5 pcs okra, medium-sized, cut in half
- In a medium pot, strart by heating the pot, boil water and add Knorr Shrimp Cube. Let the cube dissolve properly.
- Add gabi, ginger, tomatoes, onions and bundled tanglad. Allow to boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add kalabasa and okra and let cook until gabi and kalabasa are tender.
- Add and cook alugbati, malunggay and leeks for another 1 min. Remove from heat.