Pork and Mushroom Soup Recipe
This Chinese style soup recipe uses the rich taste of sautéed mushrooms mixed with pork liempo strips, combined with Knorr enriched soup flavors.
You can add more flavor and a deeper texture to the mushroom sauce by adding butter when sautéing.
- 2 tsps. ginger, grated around 1” thumb size
- 6 pcs shiitake mushroom (if not available you can use any other fresh mushroom)
- 100 g pork belly (liempo), boiled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups water
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 pack Knorr pork & Mushroon Real Chinese Soup
- ½ cup tenga ng daga
- ½ cup mixed vegetables (corn, carrots and peas)
- ½ cup togue
- 1 slice tokwa diced, slightly fried
- 1 pc. egg
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Prepare a deep casserole and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the ginger, fresh mushroom and pork. Sauté until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables and meat.
- In goes the 3 cups water followed by 1 Knorr Pork Cube. Let it boil then lower the heat to a simmer before adding the 1 pack of Knorr Pork & Mushroom Real Chinese Soup .
- Add the tengang daga next with the mixed vegetables, togue, and tokwa. And for that authentic Chinese soup style, add the beaten egg last.
- Give this a nice seasoning of Knorr Liquid Seasoning and pepper and that’s our dish! Enjoy this soup with your loved ones! Make memories with them as you bond over the deliciousness that is this dish.