Pork and Mushroom Soup Recipe
This Chinese style soup recipe uses the rich taste of sautéed mushrooms mixed with pork liempo strips, combined with Knorr enriched soup flavors.
You can add more flavor and a deeper texture to the mushroom sauce by adding butter when sautéing.
- 2 tsps. ginger, grated around 1” thumb size
- 6 pcs shiitake mushroom (if not available you can use any other fresh mushroom)
- 100 g pork belly (liempo), boiled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups water
- 1 pc Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 pack Knorr pork & Mushroon Real Chinese Soup
- ½ cup tenga ng daga
- ½ cup mixed vegetables (corn, carrots and peas)
- ½ cup togue
- 1 slice tokwa diced, slightly fried
- 1 pc. egg
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning to taste
- pepper, to taste