Kalabasa and Malunggay Souprise Recipe
This heart healthy vegetable broth recipe combines the garden fresh flavors and textures of kalabasa, sitaw and talong mixed with flavors of malunggay leaves.
Eating Malunggay (Moringa) helps boosts the immune system and help reduce inflammation. Malunggay contains minerals that aid digestion, ensuring that the body totally absorbs the nutrients in our dish.
- 5 cups water
- 2 Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 cup kalabasa, cut into big cubes
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1 cup talong, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup okra, sliced
- 1 cup dahon ng malunggay
- Here’s an easy vegetable dish that you can cook over and over without getting tired of it. First, get a pot and fill it with 5 cups water. Over high heat, bring the water to a boil and drop 2 Knorr Pork Cubes.
- Throw in the kalabasa and cook until firm but tender. Add sitaw followed by the talong and okra. Boil the vegetables until they're just cooked.
- Lastly, add dahon ng malunggay and that’s our dish.
- Match Kalabasa and Malunggay with your favourite fried dish or eat as is, you will definitely feel happier and lighter all throughout the day.
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy