Corned Beef Soup Recipe
This simple and delicious dish combines the rich flavor of corned beef enhanced with Knorr beef flavor mixed with cabbage to create a hearty comforting soup.
When choosing the type of corned beef, choose the type with more chunk and less fat. It make for a more meatier soup.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc onion, medium, finely chopped
- 2 pcs tomatoes, medium, coarsely chopped
- 2 cans corned beef (150g/can)
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cubes
- 3/4 cup cabbage, shredded
- Begin by getting your saucepan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Gently add the corned beef and sauté for two minutes. Pour the water and Knorr Beef Cubes next and just let this boil before adding the cabbage. And that’s our dish!
- Potatoes cut in small cubes may be added to make this a more hearty meal.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free