Corned Beef Soup Recipe
This simple and delicious dish combines the rich flavor of corned beef enhanced with Knorr beef flavor mixed with cabbage to create a hearty comforting soup.
When choosing the type of corned beef, choose the type with more chunk and less fat. It make for a more meatier soup.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc onion, medium, finely chopped
- 2 pcs tomatoes, medium, coarsely chopped
- 2 cans corned beef (150g/can)
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Beef Cubes
- 3/4 cup cabbage, shredded
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free