Almondigas Soup with Pork Balls Recipe
This dish uses the rich taste of pork infused with flavors of Knorr mixed with spring onions and garlic served in a flavorful pork broth with misua noodles.
You can put the prepared meat balls in the chiller (ref) for at least 30 mins to form, this prevents the meatballs from breaking up during cooking.
- 1 cup ground pork
- 1 pc egg
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 100 g misua noodles
- 2 tbsp spring onion, coarsely chopped
- There are 2 parts in making this Almondigas Soup with Pork Balls Recipe. First, you need to form the meatballs and second, you need to make the soup.
- Let’s begin by putting the ground pork, egg, spring onion, 1 pc crushed Knorr Pork Cubes, white pepper and flour together in a bowl. You must mix these all really well. Now, get a tablespoonful of the mixture and shape it into balls. Set these aside afterwards.
- Next, make the soup by first grabbing a pan and getting it nice and hot. Then, pour some oil and drop in the garlic. Pour water then add remaining Knorr Pork Cube. Allow this to boil before adding the pork meat balls. When the pork balls float, they are officially cooked through!
- Time to add the misua noodles in. Turn the heat off and this dish is done! Adjust seasoning according to your taste. Savour the goodness of Almondigas Soup with Pork Balls. See the warmth that this recipe will bring to your heart and your home.