Pork Ramen Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Pork Ramen. Enjoy the comforting flavors of pork intensified with Knorr Pork Cubes.
You can also fry the pork belly over high heat until the sides are brown before mixing it this the water to create the broth. This initial frying will give the broth a richer flavor and darker broth color.
- 1 whole head garlic, sliced into half then toasted
- ½ kg pork belly, sliced thinly
- 4-5 cup water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 4 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce,
- 4 tbsp chili bean paste
- 1 pack ramen noodles, cooked in boiling water until al dente
- 4 pcs hard boiled egg, sliced into half
- 5 tbsp spring onions, chopped, for garnish
- woodear mushrooms, cooked, sliced
- nori, for garnish
- Begin by cooking the pork and making a broth out of it. Then, get your pot nice and hot over medium high heat and place the garlic, pork belly, water and Knorr Pork Cubes in. Now, bring this to a simmer until the pork belly is tender. Remember to remove the scum that will rise to the top of the broth, to keep the broth clear.
- The next step is to flavour the broth with soy sauce and chilli beans before adding the noodles in. Take note that you need to give this 3 minutes to simmer before adding the noodles.
- To serve the ramen, here’s what you’ve got to do: place a serving of the noodles in a bowl, pour the broth over it and top everything with some thinly sliced pork belly, eggs, mushrooms and spring onions.
- No need to go to a resto to enjoy the comforting taste of Ramen. So instead of eating this all by yourself, try serving this up to family. They’re going to definitely appreciate your thoughtfulness.