Pork Ramen Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Pork Ramen. Enjoy the comforting flavors of pork intensified with Knorr Pork Cubes.
You can also fry the pork belly over high heat until the sides are brown before mixing it this the water to create the broth. This initial frying will give the broth a richer flavor and darker broth color.
- 1 whole head garlic, sliced into half then toasted
- ½ kg pork belly, sliced thinly
- 4-5 cup water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 4 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce,
- 4 tbsp chili bean paste
- 1 pack ramen noodles, cooked in boiling water until al dente
- 4 pcs hard boiled egg, sliced into half
- 5 tbsp spring onions, chopped, for garnish
- woodear mushrooms, cooked, sliced
- nori, for garnish