Sayote Kalabasa Souprise Recipe
This dish has a very refreshing and relaxing taste, coming from the sweet vegetable flavors of pumpkin and sayote mixed with a light clear shrimp broth.
Pumpkin is packed with nutrients and vitamins that canboost your immune system and help the body to fight infection.
- 100 g ground pork
- 1 pc small white onion, sliced
- 1 kilogram kalabasa, cut into cubes
- 1 pc sayote, cut into cubes
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 2 cups sayote leaves
- Get a saucepan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Gently place the ground pork and stir together with the sliced onion. When meat turns a little brown and onion softens, place kalabasa and sayote.
- Stir the vegetables and meat for 2 minutes. Then, add water. When the water boils, give that broth the flavor as you savor the aroma of fresh pork by adding 2 Knorr Pork Cubes.
- Simmer for a few minutes. Then add sayote leaves and boil until just cooked. Enjoy a warm serving of Sayote Kalabasa with rice or eat as is, it will definitely satisfy.