Corned Beef Nilaga Recipe
This simple dish uses the rich flavors of corned beef combined with fresh aromatics and vegetables, simmered in a flavorful Knorr Beef broth.
Corned beef is an excellent source of protein, vitamin B12, and iron, but it also contains a high percentage of sodium.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cans corned beef 150 g
- 4 cup water
- 2 pcs Knorr beef Cubes
- 1/4 tsp black peppercorn
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic, tomatoes and onion. Sauté until lightly brown in color.
- Stir in the corned beef and just continue to sauté until you smell the nice aroma from the cooked meat and vegetables.
- Next, pour in the water and drop in the Knorr Beef Cubes. Stir until fully dissolved.
- Add the peppercorns and bring to a vigorous boil before adding the cabbage. Now, bring down the heat and simmer until the vegetables are cooked and that’s it! Our dish is ready!
- This Corned Beef Nilaga Recipe is all you’ll really need to make your day. Treat yourself and enjoy!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free