Quick Moringga Squash Cream Soup Recipe
This heart healthy soup dish uses the rich taste of pureed squash combined with the rich taste of Knorr beef broth mixed with cream for extra texture.
Eating Malunggay (Moringa) helps boosts the immune system and help reduce inflammation. Malunggay contains minerals that aid digestion, ensuring that the body totally absorbs the nutrients in our dish.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pc squash, small, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cubes
- 1 tsp oregano, chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 1 stalk moringga (malunggay) leaves
- Get a pot ready and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Toss in the squash and just allow these to sweat for a minute.
- Pour water and bring to a boil then drop the Knorr Beef Cubes and reduce heat to simmer until squash is cooked.
- Sprinkle the oregano and simmer for a minute. Transfer the mixture in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Return the pureed vegetable back to the pot then add cream and moringga. Mix well and allow it to simmer. The best part comes next and that is to taste the soup if it still needs adjustments.
- Now that our dish is done, you can share with the family and savour the delicious flavour of this Quick Moringga Squash Cream Soup Recipe. Have it any day of the week!
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free