Meatless Sotanghon Soup Recipe
Looking for a light soup to pair with grilled or fried dishes? Make this meatless sotanghon recipe with Knorr Chicken Cubes, garlic, and carrots.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 grams atsuete, approximately 20 pcs
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 tsp onions, chopped
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 4 cups water
- 50 g sotanghon, soaked for 5 minutes in warm water
- 1/4 black pepper ground
- 1/3 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pechay Baguio, thinly sliced
- Begin by getting a pan and gently place the atsuete seeds and cooking oil together. Make it sizzle and cook until the seeds turn dark in color. Discard the seeds and throw in the onions and garlic. Sauté until you can smell the lovely aroma from the cooked vegetables.
- In goes the 4 cups of water and drop the Knorr Chicken Cubes and sotanghon noodles. Boil for 5 minutes. Remember to soak the sotanghon noodles in water for 5 minutes before putting it in the soup. Spinkle with pepper to season.
- Add the carrots and pechay baguio and simmer for 2-3 minutes and that’s our dish! Soup this delicious need not have meat in it because Knorr Chicken Cubes is all you need to have that real chicken flavour. It’s superb!
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy