Simple Sinigang sa Mangga Recipe
This dish uses the sour and sweet flavors of unripe mangoes to create a flavorful broth mixed with the rich flavor of pork ribs and vegetable aromatics.
Unripe mangoes contain more than half the contents of Vitamin C as compared to ripe mangoes. It is also a good source of Vitamin B1 and B2.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ kg pork ribs, cut into large cubes
- 4 cup water
- 1 pc onion, quartered
- 1 pc tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc unripe mango, sliced
- 2 pc Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 pc green chili, cut a slit along
- 1 bundle green beans, trimmed
- ½ pc cabbage, cut into wedges