Tasty Corned Beef Sinigang Recipe
This dish combines the rich flavors of corned beef with the fresh taste of vegetables mixed in a sour tamarind based broth.
Taro or Gabi is a rich source of nutrients and healthy fiber. It also contains a good amount of antioxidants and Vitamin C.
- 5 cups water
- 1 pc medium onion
- 2 pc medium tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup gabi, cut into 1½ inch cubes
- 1/2 kilogram fresh corned beef, found in the frozen section (grocery store)
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi
- 1 cup labanos, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- Begin by getting a large pot and then combine water, onion, tomatoes and gabi. Bring this to a boil and allow to cook until the gabi is tender before adding the corned beef, Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi, labanos and sitaw.
- When the vegetables are cooked, just top the kangkong leaves, remove from heat and that’s our dish!
- This Tasty Corned Beef Sinigang Recipe is all you need to make your day! Sinigang never tasted this good!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy