Coconut Broccoli Chicken Soup Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Coconut Broccoli Chicken Soup | Knorr
NOTE: NO PRODUCT DISPLAY
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 pc. small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 125 g. chicken fillet, cubed
- 1 (40g) pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, diluted in 1 cup water
- 3 cups water
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 small head broccoli (flowers only)
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- pepper and toasted garlic, to taste
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Melt butter with oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté this until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color. Now add the chicken and sauté this until cooked through.
- To complete the soup, pour the diluted Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay with 3 cups of water, Knorr Chicken Cube and the broccoli. Now, you have to mix this well and simmer for at least 2-3 minutes before adding the cream. Make sure you don’t allow the cream to boil because it will curdle. A good low heat for about a minute or two should be good.
- Add a sprinkle of pepper and some extra serving of toasted garlic on top. Finally, this dish is done!
- Enjoy a good serving of this hot Coconut Broccoli Chicken Soup and see how it will brighten up your day.