Chicken Ginger Soup Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Chicken Ginger Soup | Knorr
NOTE: NO PRODUCT DISPLAY
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc. small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 500 g. chicken parts (bones and meat)
- 1 stalk tanglad
- ½ pc. small ginger, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 5 cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- patis and pepper, to taste
- Begin by grabbing a pan and then make sure that it’s nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw the onion and garlic in and cook this until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color.
- Gently place the chicken in and sauté until cooked through. You may now add the tanglad, ginger, chilli garlic sauce, water, Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and Knorr Chicken Cube.
- As the dish grows nearer to completion, give it a good sprinkle of patis and pepper.
- Yum! Just the smell of ginger and tanglad alone is enough to bring about a calm smile in anyone’s face.
- NOTE: NO PRODUCT DISPLAY