Chicken Monggo Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Chicken Monggo. Combination of sweet and creamy coconut milk mixed with the textures of chicken and monggo.
Coconut Milk aids in strengthening the immune system. It contains lauric acids that assists the body in fighting infections caused by virus and bacteria.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 125 g. chicken, cubed
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup monggo beans
- 1/2 Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 1/4 cup bagoong
- 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- Heat pan over medium flame, heat oil, then add the onion and garlic and give this a quick sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color. Now, you can place the chicken on your pan and sauté this until it is cooked through.
- Next, pour the water, monggo, Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay, bagoong, and malunggay leaves and allow these to simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- No fuss! You can get a full and hearty meal in just a few steps! Enjoy this with family and you will definitely have a conversation starter at the table.
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy