Chicken Lomi Recipe
This dish has a slightly different taste to its soup because it uses the combination of coconut milk and chicken broth to accompany the lomi noodles.
Don't let your soup to rapidly boil after your've added the coconut milk, it might break or curdle the soup.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 g. chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 1/2 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 5 cups water
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 pc cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 pc medium onion, diced
- 2 cups lomi noodles
- 1 1/2 pcs Knorr Chicken Cubes
- pepper, to taste
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Pour some oil and throw the onion then the garlic in. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color before adding the chicken.
- Now, you need to stir in the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay together with the water, milk, cabbage, onion, noodles and Knorr Chicken cube. Mix these well and bring it up to a simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. You may add pepper to taste.
- Give your family the warmth and comfort of Chicken Lomi inspired by the Bicol region. Your family will surely thank you for your thoughtfulness.