Beefy Sopas Recipe
This simple comfort food recipe combines the rich taste of mixed vegetables with the creamy beef flavored soup and macaroni noodles.
Kintsay (Celery) is rich in Vitamin C which helps prevent colds and boost the immune system. It is also a good source of potassium and antioxidants that help regulate the processes in the body.
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 pc Knorr Beef Cube
- ½ pc carrots, diced
- 1 stalks celery, diced
- ¼ pc cabbage, shredded
- 300 g cooked macaroni noodles
- pepper to taste
- Get your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden in color.
- Pour in the evaporated milk next with the water, Knorr Beef Cubes, carrots, celery, and cabbage. Mix well until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Finally, add the noodles next and just stir until all the ingredients have been fully incorporated. Serve hot!
- Like the love of a mother, this Beefy Sopas recipe will soothe and comfort. Serve this dish to your loved ones and see the joy on their faces.