Sinigang na Salmon Recipe
This dish is made from Tamarind sour soup with a blend of Miso, or fermented soybean. The taste of the soup compliments flavors of the Salmon and vegetables
Miso is packed my nutrients that makes it very healthy and can make you look more beautiful.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 pcs onions, quartered
- 4 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 kg salmon, cut into 1-1 ½-inch thick pcs.
- 4 cups rice washing
- 4 -6 pcs okra, sliced
- 2 pcs long green chili
- 1 (22 g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix na may Miso
- 1/2 bunch kangkong, cut into 2-inch lengths
- All it takes is a few simple steps to bring this heart-warming Sinigang na Salmon to your family’s table.
- Start by sauteing the onions and tomatoes in hot oil until the tomatoes are very soft. Add the salmon pieces and gently saute. Pour in the water and allow to boil gently.
- Next, throw in the chili and pour the sinigang mix before adding the kangkong. Stir and simmer. It should be done in a minute. You may season according to your preference.
- With enough rice, patis, calamansi or chili, Sinigang na Salmon is going to make you the hero of your home.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Diet Paleo
- Suitable For Pregnancy