Filipino Classic Pancit Molo Recipe
The comforting flavors of pork and shrimp mix together to create a depth of flavor that stands out in this humble and heart healthy soup dish.
When making your individual molo dumplings, remember not to overfill the wrappers. You need to leave space for you to close the wrapper properly from all side to prevent them from breaking apart while cooking.
- 1/4 ground pork
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 3 pcs Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup singkamas, minced
- 20 pcs molo wrappers (cut 8 pcs into strips)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced and fried
- 3 -4 cups water
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced and fried