Easy Beef Ribs Sinigang Recipe
This one-pot dish combines the rich and flavorful taste of beef, mixed with the fresh garden vegetables, cooked in the tamarind based soup.
When boiling the beef, remember to remove the scum that accumulates on the top of the surface. This process will make that soup clear and prevent it from becoming cloudy and visually unpleasant.
- 1 kg beef ribs
- 2 pcs tomato, quartered
- 2 pcs onions, quartered
- 1 - 20 g pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original
- 1 piece radish, sliced
- 1 piece eggplant, sliced
- 2 pcs sili sigang
- 1 bunch kangkong leaves and stalks
- With this one pot easy dish, you will have less preparation in the kitchen and more time spent in the family table for conversations. You just need to put together the beef ribs, tomatoes, onions and 1 liter of water into a heavy pot. Let this boil over high heat and without a cover. Remember to remove the scum that accumulates on the top of the surface, make that soup clear and prevent it from becoming cloudy and visually unpleasant.
- Once it boils, cover the pot and bring down the heat. You can now relax as this would cook for 1 hour or more. If the meat is fork tender, you know that it is done. At this point, pour the Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Original 20g.
- Throw in the radish slices and let this cook for 5 minutes before adding the eggplant. Once the eggplant is cooked through, add the sili and kangkong leaves and stems.
- Get your plates and fork ready because this Beef Ribs Sinigang is ready to be thoroughly enjoyed by your family!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy