Pinais na Alimasag Recipe
This dish combines the rich seafood flavor of crabs combined with onions, coconut meat and creamy coconut sauce; stuffed and steamed in crab shells.
When cooking with Coconut Milk, let the dish slowly simmer at low to medium heat, to ensure full flavors are extracted and infused in the meat. Do not let the dish boil, to prevent the sauce from breaking or curdling.
- 5 pcs. crabs (approx 250 g. each)
- 1 (33g) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 2-inch pc. ginger, chopped
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc. green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup buko meat, cut into strips
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy