Sour and Spicy Shrimp Soup Recipe
This Thai inspired dish uses the rich seafood taste of shrimps combined with the tangy flavors of Knorr Sinigang mixed with fresh spices and lemongrass.
You can replace Galangal with ginger but there will be a slight difference in taste. Ginger offers a fresh, sweet-yet-spicy taste, while galangal's flavor is sharper, spicier, and slightly more peppery.
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 k shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cups water
- 1 (20g) pack Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original
- 4 pcs red chilis, chopped and pounded
- 2 pcs kaffir lime leaves
- 1 pc galangal, 2-inch slice
- 1 pc lemongrass, trimmed and pounded
- 2 pcs coriander, chopped
- fish sauce to taste
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy