Bagoong Rice Recipe
This Asian classic rice recipe uses the rich seafood flavor of shrimp paste (bagoong) infused with Knorr Shrimp taste, topped with mangoes, egg and tomatoes.
Bagoong contains high levels of essential fatty acids like DHA and polyunsaturated fatty acids, that improves brain function, improves the immune system and reduce heart attacks.
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp bagoong
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 pc. beaten egg, cooked, julienned
- 1/2 pc. green mango, julienned
- 1 pc tomato, julienned
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning and pepper, to taste
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic and sauté until slightly toasted. Now, in goes the bagoong and the pounded Knorr Shrimp Cubes. Sauté this for another minute.
- Gently add the cooked rice and mix well. With a few sprinkles of Knorr Liquid Seasoning and pepper, this dish is done!
- When serving, don’t forget to just top it off with egg, green mango and tomatoes. With your favourite ulam, it will be hard to leave the dinner table. You will find yourself eating and eating!