Crispy Shrimplets with Pipino-Pinakurat Sauce Recipe
This dish combines the great seafood taste of shrimp fried until crispy, with the sweet and refreshing flavors of cucumber, and the strong sour pinakurat sauce.
To enhance the flavors of the shrimps, you can season the cornstarch with a little salt and pepper, and add some spices before coating the shrimps.
- 1/4 kg shrimps, small and bite sizes
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 litre frying oil
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1/4 pc cucumber, roughly cut
- 1/4 cup sukang pinakurat
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- First, dredge the shrimp in cornstarch and make sure you have pre-heated oil ready for frying. Cook until the shrimps are crispy then drain on paper towels to blot off excess oil.
- Get another pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Melt the margarine and Knorr Shrimp Cube together. Throw in the shrimps, toss and swirl until all shrimps are coated. And that’s it!
- All we need to make is the pinakurat sauce. Combine the diced cucumber and sukang pinakurat. Then sprinkle with chopped spring onions.
- All you need now is the company of your loved ones because something as delicious as this is best served with your family. Enjoy!
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free