Gambas Al Ajillo Recipe
This simple dish combines the rich seafood flavors of shrimp infused with garlic and chili flavors.
Using beer as a simmering liquid to cook the shrimps can bring out a deeper level of richness in flavor of the shrimps.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1/4 cup beer (optional)
- 300 g med-large shrimp, peeled with tails intact, deveined
- Juice from 1 pc. lemon
- 1 pc siling labuyo, chopped (optional)
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic and cook until the vegetable gives off a nice aroma and becomes brown in color. Drop in the Knorr Shrimp Cube, mash then stir.
- Pour in the beer and let this simmer until reduced to half (optional).
- Gently add the shrimp with the lemon juice and siling labuyo. Just sauté until shrimps are cooked through and then serve with a topping of toasted garlic bread on the side and lemon wedges. Finally, that’s our dish! Whether it’s an appetizer or main, Gambas Al Ajillo will always be a feel good dish!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free