Curried Shrimp Recipe
This dish combines the fresh seafood taste from the shrimps mixed with the garlic and toasted curry, combined with the sweet and creamy coconut milk sauce.
The secret to having a flavourful dish when you’re cooking with spices is to first toast the spices in a pan without any additional oil to bring out the essential oil - in this case the curry powder.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 kg. shrimp, trimmed
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 60 g (2 packs) Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
- 2 cups water
- Let's start by getting a medium pan, make it nice and warm over high heat and toast the curry powder for a minute or until you can smell the nice aroma from the toasted curry powder, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Using the same pan over medium heat, pour a little oil and throw in the garlic and just sauté until brown.
- Throw in the shrimp next and add the curry powder before adding the Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay dissolved in water. Just let this boil and then reduce heat to a simmer until all the ingredients are cooked and the sauce is thick. And that’s our dish!
- All you need now is a big serving of rice and the whole family to share this lovely dish. It’s simply amazing!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy