Seafood Kare-Kare Recipe
This dish combines the fresh seafood taste coming from the variety of shellfish and shrimp mixed with garden fresh vegetables cooked in a peanut based sauce.
When choosing mussels (tahong), it should look wet and smell like the ocean, salty and clean. If they smell a little funky, or many of them appear to be open already, then do not buy them.
- 1 cup puso ng saging, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 cup string beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 cup eggplant, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 cups water
- 1 (40g) pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Kare Kare
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ kg shrimps, cleaned
- ¼ kg squid, cleaned and cut into rings
- 12 pcs medium-sized tahong, steamed
- Egg Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy