Seafood Vegetable Soup Recipe
This heart healthy comfort food dish uses the rich seafood flavor of mussels and fish fillet, cooked in the flavors of Knorr Shrimp broth.
When choosing mussels (tahong), it should look wet and smell like the ocean, salty and clean. If they smell a little funky, or many of them appear to be open already, then do not buy them.
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pc carrot, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups maya-maya fillet, cleaned
- 1/4 kilogram tahong, cleaned
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes
- pinch kasubha
- 2 tbsps cornstarch, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 5 pcs onion leeks, sliced
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté garlic, onion, celery and carrots.
- Gently add fish fillet and tahong before pouring in the water. Drop the Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes and bring to a boil, then lower the heat to simmer.
- Remove or skim foam off the top of soup to remove any impurities. Add in the kasubha and dissolved cornstarch slurry.
- Simmer for a few minutes and place seafood in a bowl and be ready to garnish with onion leeks. Seafood Vegetable soup will surely perk up your day, its filling and comforting.
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free