Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
Simple yet very delicious dish combines the light flavors of garlic and butter with the rich flavors of shrimp and vegetables.
Tips of how to clean shirmp: Use a small knife or a pairing knife, and may a small cut at the back of the shrimp all the way down to the tail. Use the tip of the knife to remove the vein from the backside of the shrimp. Rinse the shrimp with clean water after removing the vein.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 kg shrimp, butterflied, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup lemon soda
- 1 small pc carrot, sliced into sticks
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1 cup young corn, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup chicharo / snap peas, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- Begin by getting your pan nice and hot over medium . Melt the butter and pour some oil. Sauté garlic until slightly browned. Adding a bit of oil into your butter will prevent the latter from burning.
- Add in the shrimp and sauté until half-cooked.
- Add lemon soda, carrots and Knorr Shrimp Cube, let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add young corn and chicharo and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley and season with a little bit of ground pepper. And that's it! Garlic Butter Shrimp will surely satisfy your craving. Serve it while it's hot!
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free