Pork Paella sa Gata Recipe
This Spanish inspired recipe combines the rich taste of Knorr pork with the creamy flavors of Knorr Ginataang Gulay to create a tasteful Asian Paella dish.
When cooking with coconut milk, you need to monitor the heat and do not let the liquids reach and keep at a boiling temp to prevent it from breaking. Keep the heat at a low-medium and keep the liquids only at a simmer.
- 3 tbsp. oil
- ½ pc. white onion
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg. pork kasim, medium diced
- ½ tsp. black pepper, ground
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cups rice
- 1 pc. Knorr Pork Cube
- 3 cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 5 pcs. shrimp
- 2 pcs. boiled egg, sliced for garnish
- Paella happens to be quite a challenging dish. But not this one! It’s simple and easy to do.
- Begin by getting a large pan and making it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and throw in the onions, garlic and pork. Sauté them until they gives off a nice aroma then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rice next and Knorr Pork Cube. Stir and mix gently.
- Pour water, Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay and shrimp. Just allow to simmer until cooked through.
- We’re just about to end, all you need to do is to top your Pork Paella Gata with egg and that’s our dish!
- Treat your family to this Pork Paella sa Gata recipe and their hearts will be overflowing with gratitude.