Creamy Rice with Chicken and Shrimp Recipe
This simple yet delicious fried rice recipe combined the flavors of chicken and shrimp mixed with bell peppers and onions, sautéed in cream and Knorr Chicken Cube.
It is recommended that you use cold, leftover cooked rice. Rice left in the fridge overnight will be firmer, making it easier to cook and to separate. It will also prevent the fried rice to become mushy and lumpy.
- 4 tbsps cooking oil
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 grams chicken, cubed
- 125 grams shrimps, shelled
- 1½ pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- 1 small pc bell pepper, cubed
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Make this creamy and delicious dish in an instant. For the first step, you’ve got to get your pan nice and hot over medium heat and throw in the onion and garlic. Then, cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is golden brown.
- The next step is to place the chicken, shrimps and Knorr Chicken Cube into the pan and sauté until cooked through.
- Lastly, gently stir in the all-purpose cream, bell pepper and rice. Mix well until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- With a little love and creativity, this simple Creamy Rice Chicken and Shrimp dish will surely impress your family.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free