Inihaw na Pusit Recipe
This dish uses the rich seafood taste of squid stuffed with fresh flavors of tomatoes, garlic, onions; grilled to add that smokey taste and flavor. Here’s a dish that will always put a smile on your face because Inihaw na Pusit is love! Cooking this dish is easy and simple.
A tip in grilling squid is to make sure that you remove any excess water and moisture from the outside skin of the squid before grilling. You can use a tissue and pat dry the outside skin to dry out the squid, then cover it oil. Also make sure that the heat from the grill is high and intense to prevent the squid from becoming rubbery and undercooked.
- 3 pcs red onions, chopped
- 3 pcs native tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- bird’s eye chili (optional)
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Cubes, mashed
- ground black pepper
- 2 pcs. large squid, cleaned
- All you need to do is combine the onions, tomatoes, garlic, calamansi juice, and Knorr Fish Cubes in a bowl.
- Mix this well and stuff it inside the squid. Score, or make slices on the squid body crosswise to cook the filling evenly.
- Grill on hot charcoal or over stove top and that’s our dish!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free