Inihaw na Pusit Recipe
Maximize the flavor of inihaw na pusit with tomatoes, garlic, and onions. Make this grilled Filipino dish everyone's favorite with this quick recipe.
A tip in grilling squid is to make sure that you remove any excess water and moisture from the outside skin of the squid before grilling. You can use a tissue and pat dry the outside skin to dry out the squid, then cover it oil. Also make sure that the heat from the grill is high and intense to prevent the squid from becoming rubbery and undercooked.
- 3 pcs red onions, chopped
- 3 pcs native tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- bird’s eye chili (optional)
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Cubes, mashed
- ground black pepper
- 2 pcs. large squid, cleaned
- All you need to do is combine the onions, tomatoes, garlic, calamansi juice, and Knorr Fish Cubes in a bowl.
- Mix this well and stuff it inside the squid. Score, or make slices on the squid body crosswise to cook the filling evenly.
- Grill on hot charcoal or over stove top and that’s our dish!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free