Sinigang na Maya Maya sa Miso Recipe
Miso-based Maya Maya sour soup has unique blend of savory taste of Miso mixed with the sour flavours of sinigang.
Before cooking the Fish, make sure that you clean and remove the scales. The scales may contribute to the "very fishy" taste, "malansa" to the soup.
- 8 cups rice washing, or use regular water
- 3 pcs onions, quartered
- 6 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc radish, peeled and sliced
- 3 pcs okra, sliced
- 1 kg maya maya, steak cut
- 2 pcs long green chili
- 2 packs Knorr Sinigang na may Miso Mix
- 1 bundle mustard leaves, trimmed
- In a large pot, start by using the water from when you washed your rice and pour this into the pot together with the onions and tomatoes. Bring this slowly to a boil then lower the heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Since fish cooks easily, drop the fish carefully and bring this mixture into a gentle boil. Make sure you remove the scales of the fish because the scales may contribute to the “malansa” taste of the Maya Maya. Next, throw in the chili and pour the Knorr Sinigang na may Miso Mix and the mustard leaves. Stir and simmer. It should be done in a minute. You may season according to your preference.
- With enough rice, patis, calamansi or chili, Sinigang sa Miso is going to make you the hero of your home.
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy