Sinigang na Maya Maya sa Miso Recipe
Miso-based Maya Maya sour soup has unique blend of savory taste of Miso mixed with the sour flavours of sinigang.
Before cooking the Fish, make sure that you clean and remove the scales. The scales may contribute to the "very fishy" taste, "malansa" to the soup.
- 8 cups rice washing, or use regular water
- 3 pcs onions, quartered
- 6 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc radish, peeled and sliced
- 3 pcs okra, sliced
- 1 kg maya maya, steak cut
- 2 pcs long green chili
- 2 packs Knorr Sinigang na may Miso Mix
- 1 bundle mustard leaves, trimmed
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy