This heart healthy dish combines the flavor of sautéed beans mixed with fried garlic cooked adobo-style, topped with fried fish.
Sitaw / Green Beans are a good source of minerals, especially manganese, which helps in metabolism, better bone health and promotes wound healing.
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 5 g garlic chopped
- 250 g sitaw slice into 2 inches
- 1/2 pc Knorr Chicken cube
- 250 ml water
- 15 g vinegar
- 30 g Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 piece fried bangus slice
- In a medium pot, make it nice and warm over high-medium heat, add oil and start by sautéing the garlic until it turns light brown. Add sitaw and cook until color becomes darker green.
- Lower the heat to simmer then add water, vinegar, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and Knorr Chicken cube, and continue to simmer uncovered until the vinegar aroma is no longer strong and the vegetables are soft.
- Add your fried bangus to top before serving. Serve hot and enjoy.