Malunggay Talong at Tanglad
This heart healthy dish combines the rich flavor of bangus with flavors from the eggplant, mixed with vegetable based soup.
Malunggay leaves (Moringa Oleifera) is rich in essential vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in antioxidants which help in reducing the risks of heart disease and diabetes.
- 3 pcs talong sliced into rounds
- 1 pc Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 pc tanglad puti at dulong parte lamang
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 pc fried bangus sliced
- 2 cups water
- Let start this dish by preparing our bangus. Cut a small bangus into sections that fry then until golden brown. Set aside.
- Get a medium-sized pot, Add your water, Knorr Chicken cubes and tanglad cuts. Bring this to a boil, then add in the sliced eggplant. Lower the heat to simmer, and continue to simmer until eggplant is soft. Add the malunggay leaves.
- Add the fried bangus cuts to the pot and let is simmer for an additional 1 minute. That’s it.