Paksiw na Bangus Recipe
Create our delicious and easy to follow recipe for Paksiw na Bangus made extra special with Knorr Sinigang Mix. Enjoy it with your family!
You need to remember to cook the vinegar until the sharpness and aroma of the vinegar is almost lost before serving. Let the dish release the vinegar aroma by simmering the dish at a low temp heat for around 15 minutes.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp peppercorn whole
- 1 pc medium bangus, cut into 4 parts
- 4 clove garlic chopped
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- 1 pc ginger sliced diagonally
- pinch of pepper
- 2 pcs laurel leaves
- 1 pc talong sliced into rings
- 22 g (1 pack) Knorr Sinigang Mix
- Heat a medium pan with water, vinegar, salt and whole peppercorn combined. Bring to a boil, uncovered.
- Add the fish and let it simmer with the remaining vegetables, garlic, onion, sliced ginger, laurel leaves and eggplant. Mixed in the Knorr Siniggang Mix. Cover and let it simmer for around 15-20 mins.
- Serve hot and enjoy this simple dish.