Spicy Seafood Mestiza
Everyone loves seafood and they’ll love it even more with this combination of squid, mushrooms and Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
You may also use 1 kilo of any white fish fillet or combine a half-kilo of squid with a half-kilo of clams for this recipe.
- 1 kilogram squid
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc medium white onion, sliced
- 10 - 12 pcs siling pangsigang (green finger chillies), sliced diagonally
- 1 big can tinned whole button mushrooms
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pc chicken cube
- 1/2 cup Lady's Choice mayonnaise
- 1 pc green bell pepper, cut into triangles
- Clean squid, remove skin and ink, then slice into thick rings.
- Using 2 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp cooking oil, fry garlic until golden brown, remove and set aside for garnishing.
- Next, add the remaining 2 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp cooking oil to the pan and sauté the white onion. Then, add the siling pangsigang.
- Add the halved button mushrooms.
- Next, add the squid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sesame oil and one chicken cube. Let it simmer.
- Then, add the ½ cup of Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise for a more savoury and creamier taste. Add the green bell pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy