Fish Sinigang Recipe
This Nutribudget Fish Sinigang should be a staple in anyone’s kitchen. It's light, nutritious and delicious, specially when you use Knorr Sinigang Mix Original
If you want more of that “asim kilig” goodness, try using 1 (40g) pack of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original.
- 1 pc onion,chopped
- 1 pc kamatis, quartered
- 2 cups water
- 250 g bangus, sliced
- 1 pc finger pepper
- 1/2 pc radish, medium sliced
- 1/2 pc eggplant, sliced
- 1 pack (20 g) Knorr Sinigang Mix Original
- 1/2 bundle kangkong, cut into 2 inch servings
- Get a pot and fill it with water, onions and tomatoes. Over high heat, boil for 5 minutes.
- Gently place the fish in with the finger pepper, radish, eggplant and Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original. Mix well and allow to simmer until fish is cooked through.
- Finally, add the kangkong leaves and after simmering for a minute, this dish is done. Imagine yourself eating Fish Sinigang with hot rice, ooohhh its pure heaven!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy