Delicious Yangtze Fish Salad Recipe
This heart healthy dish combines the rich seafood flavor of tilapia fish fillet infused with Knorr Sinigang na may Miso; served with Asian soy vegetable salad.
Fry the fish for 3-5 minutes on each side and refrain from moving them too much. Once the side is cooked, you can easily flip it to the other side. If you feel that it still sticks to the pan, let it stay and fry a little longer on that side.
- 2 pcs egg, beaten
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang na may Miso
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 kilogram sole fillet, cut into pieces
- oil for deep frying
- 1 pc ginger, cut into 2-inch long strips
- 1 stalk celery, 2-inch long strips
- 5 pcs spring onions, cut into 2-inch long strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts, cleaned
- 5 pcs string beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- First, prepare 2 shallow pans, one with beaten egg and the other Knorr Sinigang sa Miso with cornstarch. Dip the fish fillet in egg then dredge in Knorr Sinigang sa Miso with cornstarch. Once coated, deep fry it in hot oil. Strain excess oil and set aside.
- For the next step, prepare a pot of boiling water over high heat and quickly blanch ginger and celery strips. Combine with spring onions and bean sprouts next.
- Now, mix together the rest of the liquid ingredients and just toss with the vegetables or serve on the side.
- Here’s how we can plate this dish, place the vegetables as a base then add the fillets on top of the vegetables and that’s it! Your family will definitely be impressed as you present this dish. It’s simple, healthy and delicious too! Serve it anytime!