Three Pearl Crab and Corn Recipe
This simple dish combines the rich flavors of crab and corn mixed with various asian flavored condiments such as fish, squid, chicken balls; and crab sticks.
Eating seafood like fish and crabs are a great source of long chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids which can help improve cardiovascular health and reduce heart diseases.
- (60g) (1 pack) Knorr Crab and Corn Real Chinese Soup
- 4 cups water
- 1 pc egg
- 12 pcs squid balls
- 12 pcs fish balls
- 12 pcs chicken balls
- 4 pcs crabsticks, cut diagonally into 4
- When your family tastes this simple, savoury and filling soup that cooks instantly, they will truly crave for more.
- Begin by bringing water to a boil and preparing the Knorr Crab and Corn Real Chinese Soup according to package directions. Once your soup is boiling, you can throw in the squid balls, fish balls and chicken balls.
- Finally, throw in the crabstick, then you’re done. Feast with your eyes and make your soup attractive and more inviting by adding a sprinkle of chopped spring onions on top.