Sinigang Sa Tinapang Bangus Recipe
This Filipino classic tamarind based dish combines the sour and tangy flavors of Tamarind with the fresh and smokey flavors of your milkfish.
Milkfish is rich in Omega 3 which is good for pregnant women to increase and provide better quality breast milk.
- 4 cups water
- 3 pcs onion
- 3 pcs tomato, quartered
- 2 pcs siling haba
- ½ pc radish sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 1 (20 g) pack Knorr Sinigang Sa Sampalok mix original
- ½ kg tinapang bangus, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 bunch kangkong or mustasa
- fish sauce to taste
- Begin by getting a pot and then fill it with water, onion and tomatoes. Bring this to a boil and let this simmer until onions and tomatoes are soft.
- Add siling haba, radish, and tinapang bangus and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix Original and simmer again for 6 minutes.
- Add kangkong last, simmer for another minute, taste and adjust seasoning if needed and that’s it! There’s just something about Sinigang na Tinapang Bangus. Its comforting flavors will make you want to eat it every day!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy