Pesang Isda Recipe
This refreshing and calming soup dish uses the fresh seafood taste of fish cooked in a clear ginger-flavored broth soup.
This dish is very nutritious as it combines the nutrients found in fish like protein and Omega 3 fatty acids that helps fight chronic diseases and ginger that has a lot of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc ginger, thinly sliced into 2-inch sticks
- 1 pc medium onion, quartered
- 1 pc dalag, cleaned and cut into serving pieces
- 2 cups hugas bigas
- 2 pcs Knorr Fish Cube
- black peppercorn, to taste
- 2 bunches pechay Tagalog
- 2 stalks green onion
- Begin by getting a medium pot and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Pour some oil and sauté garlic, ginger and onions.
- Gently add the fish, hugas bigas and Knorr Fish Cubes.
- Bring to a boil before adding black peppercorns, pechay Tagalog, and green onion. Continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
- Serve, and get ready to receive praises from your family. It's so good!
- Without milk
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free