Fish Calamansi Steak Recipe
This dish uses the fresh seafood taste of tuna marinated in a tamarind based seasoning; fried to create a crispy texture served in a slightly tangy sauce.
Tuna is s great source of Omega-3 Fatty acids that is good for the heart and it helps reduce heart related diseases.
- 1 kilo blue marlin or tuna, cut into steak pieces
- 10 g (1 pack) Knorr Sinigang sa Original Mix, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp ginger, sliced
- 2 pcs medium sliced onions, sliced into rings
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine and dissolved Knorr Sinigang Original Mix, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and ginger, then add the fish steak. Let this simmer until fish is cooked. Remove fish from the sauce, and reserve the sauce for later use.
- In another pan, sauté onions with a little oil over low heat until onions caramelized. Then add the fish steak and allow to fry. Flip the fish to cook both sides evenly.
- Slowly add the marination sauce where fish is cooked, and simmer until sauce is thick. With a big serving of rice, you will definitely eat more than usual!
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy