Bangus Espesyal Recipe
This simple and delicious dish uses the fresh seafood taste of Bangus combined with carrots, potatoes and bell peppers, infused with Knorr seasoning.
Milkfish is a good source of healthy proteins and Omega 3 Fatty acids that helps reduce the risk of high blood pressure and chronic diseases.
- 1 kg boneless bangus, skinned and sliced into medium cubes
- 4 tbsp Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- Let’s begin by marinating the sliced bangus cubes in Knorr Liquid Seasoning and ground pepper for 30 minutes.
- Next, get a pan and make it nice and hot over medium heat. Melt some margarine and throw in the garlic then sauté until golden brown. Throw in the onions next and cook until translucent. Gently add the bangus cubes including the marinade but do not mix. Just cover and simmer for 1 minute before adding the carrots and potato. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 more minutes.
- Mix in the red and green bell peppers and simmer continuously for 8-10 minutes or until the bangus is cooked and that’s our dish!
- All you need is the whole family to enjoy a serving of Bangus Espesyal because something as nutritious and good as this is best shared with your loved ones. What are you waiting for? Taste and be delighted!
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy
- Wheat Free