Salmon and Truffle Linguine Recipe
This simple and delicious dish uses linguine pasta covered in the sweet coconut milk and cream sauce mixed with truffle oil topped with seared salmon slices.
Salmon is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for good heart health and help maintain skin and joint health.
- 500 g linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup leeks (sliced)
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 pack Knorr Complete Recipe Mix Ginataang Gulay
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- 1 pc cooked salmon fillet (sliced into fingers)
- sliced leeks and toasted garlic for garnish
- First, season fish with a little salt and pepper. Next, by using a non stick medium pan, sear the salmon on high heat skin side down for about 30 - 45 seconds then gently flip it over with a spatula.
- Let's now work on the pasta. Cook linguine noodles in boiling water, add a little salt and oil, and boil until noodles al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Now, let's work on the sauce. Mix together Knorr Complete Recipe mix Ginataang Gulay with water then add to pot. Bring to boil and simmer until think. Set aside.
- Next, get a pan and saute onions and garlic in oil. Add prepared gata mix, and in low heat, add the cream and linguine.
- Turn off the heat. Add a drop or two of truffle oil. Mix well and arrange on plate topped with salmon fillets, leeks and toasted garlic.
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Suitable For Pregnancy